Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stress.....==

new sem start....
no more honeymoon on da begining....@@
yesterday dint go skul....
miss out many thingsssss...
get my PI notes juz now...
while tutorial clz...I hv no idea wat sir talking....
bcum very moody tat time...
feel wan cry...T-T
luckily sir keep repeat it...n slowly slowly understand it...
haiiizzz....
many assignments & tests waiting 4 me now....
esp da PI assignment...
I really dunnoe wat to do....@@
article article???Aaaaaaaaa!!
week3: get sem2 result~tests~
Week4:test~assignment~
week5:assignment~
week6:assignment~
omg~~~==
telling myself tat...
"7 weeks nia...thn can holiday liao....Tahan..."
hope I can go through all of these.....
try my best~
Gambateh!!!
^^
*Wj....Smile-ing now ?? =D
hahaha~

2 comments:

  1. hey..love red...dun cry..
    dun be stress..
    everything will be find ya...i support u..haha..^^
    yaya...try ur best..jia you!! u can de!
    haha..really smile-ing now..beh tahan..make lazy de me sign in and leave comment to u...hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Finally saw your comment here...
    wakaakka~
    got your support thn I ll try my best dy~
    Dun1 let u dissapointed...XD
    *smile....=)

    ReplyDelete