Monday, February 1, 2010

Shopping again...XD

Shopping again...XD
Juz now going Alor Star vf my frd...
( my sifu...=D )
actually....I juz plan to go there take a look nia...
N acc him buy his new year shirt...
But....==''
It seem tat I buy more thn him...
Zzzzzz
Buy 2 pants from Pacific...
thn hving McD as lunch...
My favourite...wakakaa~
after tat...going AS mall find Kelly...^^
at As Mall....
I bot 2 Body Glove T-shirt....
==''
swt~ Rm25 each....
not so expensive rite???
XD
actually I plan to buy body glove pencil case da...
Rm29.90....
White colour de...^^
looks nice...but...easy dirty...><''
haiz....
Recently keep buy new shirts....
COz....
Chinese new year cuming!!!!
hahahahahha.....
100% excited -ing...XD
I wish to dye my hair....
but....I scare to dye...Zzzzz
omg....gv sum advice plz...
should?? or should not???
Going 4 body check tomolo...
Hope everything ll b OK....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment