Thursday, February 4, 2010

Body Check....

...4/2/10...
Finally...
going Putra Medical Centre 4 body check...
hving a ''putra package''...
which include all da check up...
for lungs...heart...blood...liver...n so on...@@
Hving blood test 1st....
Pain...><''
scary to c my blood flow into da needle...
haiiizzz.....
after tat...going 4 X-ray...
check my lungs...
thn check my liver all...urine...heart...
Run on treadmill to check my heart rate...
seriously...I feel tired after few minutes...
Zzzzzzz
useless...==''
after tat, hving a test call ''echocardiogram''
I oso dunnoe wat it mean...XD
feel so tired after da check up...
after waiting 4 half hour...
finally get my report...
^^
luckily..everything is OK!!!
doctor say I can go 4 NS again...XD
tis mean tat Im strong enough!!!
wakakaka...
Thn y my hand ll keep shaking??
mayb is bcoz da ''saraf'' of my hand...==
hv medicine & sum tonic thn ll b ok....
hahahahahhaah....
finally...Everything is ok...
can enjoy my CNY dy....=D
=======================================================
^^V
Finally can change my driving license....
(up:old license...)
(down: new license..)
No more 'P' on it...
haizz...
happy oso no use...
I dont even hv a chance to drive.....
T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment