Monday, February 22, 2010

moviesss.....XD

21/2/10
Pecah my own record...XD
I watch 4 movies in 1 day!!!!
wahaha~
da 1st 2 movies watch in da cinema~
watch vf my sis...
1st movie...
All well ends well~
da whole cinema juz 2 of us nia...
XD
Like V.I.P...
but~da movie quite boring as compare vf last year de~
My sis hampir hampir fall asleep....
wahaha~
2nd movie~
72 tenants of prosperity.....
tis time...not 2 of us liao...
almost full le....=D
watch tis vf my brother & my younger sis too...
( two of them juz finish skul )
Nice movie!!!
enjoy watching it~
my brother keep laughing....XD
Da nx 2 movies....
I watch at home...( bot DVD...)
Woohoo!
Finally I watch tis movie...
I noe~I abit outdate liao....==''
no choice ma....tat time no ppl wan acc me go~
I like da ending...
warm~touch~^^

Last movie.....=)
The Spy nx door....
da begining a bit boring...
but quite interesting whn cum to middle part...
watch all da movies from 11am until 2am( da nx day....)
Zzzzzzz
being scold by my mum...
but I still continue watching....
coz going bek KL da nx day...( mean 2day)
no matter how~
I muz finish all da movie b4 i go bek!!!
wakakaka....
now....panda eyes appear....
==''
gosh~ned to sleep early 2nite..
If not~2molo ll bcum more serious.....

No comments:

Post a Comment