Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm~
==''
wonder wat is it???
I oso dunnoe how to explain wat m i drinking...@@
sumthing ll make my hand wont shaking....
(wat a suck explaination)
I dunnoe wat happen to my hand...
while sem break~dint do anything....
my hand OK!!!! dint shake at all....
Sem3 start~keep write tis write tat....
a lot of humworksssss....
my hand....==''
SHAKE again!!!
is it mean write too much?use too much energy?
or I dint eat medicine 2day?
(my medicine finish dy....><'')
swt~2molo going bek humtown n take again.....
Zzzzzzzz
seriously...I dunlike my hand keep shaking...
Looks like old ppl....useless ppl.....@@
Sometime It shake until I cant eat food properly...
T-T
4get bout it!!!
Now talk bout my coll life~
1st week...dy busy like hell....==''
yesterday~found tat my clz going 2 hv a new student!!!
She juz simply pick a place to sit whn lecture clz...
haha~so ngam...jiu sit vf us liao...
G1 members....XD
fate lai de la...^^
She was destined to b same class with us~
quite happy while saw her join our tutorial clz juz now....
coz v oways welcome new student to join us...XD
(v are tooooo friendly....)
hahahahha~
hope she like G1....
going to start my assignment soon...
all da research go smoothly~
^^
gambateh!!!
* A smile a day~Keep doctor away...
=D

2 comments:

  1. ang zo + ki ji loh...
    good for eye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. == no wonder I no nid wear spec...XD
    thn tis 1 muz gv ah fang n ah sze makan lo~

    ReplyDelete