Friday, February 26, 2010

Kedah-ing again...XD

happy....=D
coz now at my sweet home...
KEdah....^^
2day bus....=='' late for half hour~
11am juz leave pudu....swt~
thn,bout 6pm juz reach AS....
@@ wat a long journey....
keep sleep n sleep...
luckily dint overslept....XD
if not I dunnoe how liao....
reach AS....my frd cum fetch me...
sit his new car...
Wieeeeeee.....nice car....=)
I oso wan le........Whn I juz can buy 1??
10 years more?20 years more?
==
go eat vf him...
my breakfast+lunch+dinner....
( erm~juz me eat nia....== )
paise la...
wan mafan he fetch me bek...
thn still belanja me makan...><''
n let he noe I scare wat....
Zzzzzz
Shhhhhh~dont tell others bout tis~
Wj....I ll find chance to treat u bek de...
u wan eat wat oso can...
But student budget ya..XD
my family all tot he is my bf...
==''
lol...wat a big mistake....
they misunderstood jiu musunderstood le la....
doesnt influence anything...
U wont ''jie yi'' de hor?
XD
thx a lot for your help ya...
2molo is my ah gong bday...
going 2 eat ''hoh liao'' again....
Weeeeeeeeee~
cant wait 4 it...
tat all for 2day....
^^
*Smile....hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment