Monday, February 22, 2010

I Miss You.....=(

Im bek!!!!
Bek to KL dy....swt~
Say Bye to Kedah~Say Hi to KL....
8.15am start my journey...
end my journey on 1.30pm....^^
Once I reach my home...
da word HUNGRY appear in my mind....
swt...Long time dint feel hungry dy....
><''
coz at humtown...foods oways prepare 4 me...
I no nid to cook~I no nid to wash plate~
I no nid to ''da bao''~I no nid to think wat to eat nx~
bla bla bla....
but now....T^T
I feel hungry~n dunnoe wan eat wat....
I miss so many things now....

1st: Sure is my family....=(

2nd: My mum's laksa.....=D
feel wan to eat now!!!!
3rd: My lovely miao miao....
tis 1 is "Mi zai''....
Ah mei ar.....><''

Xiao C....
tis is wat he looks whn I say Bye to him tis morning....
feel tat wan cry now....
wuwuwuuwuw....T-T
n my ah hei~
(dint take dao pic...)



''shao zhu'' arrrrr.....
eat a lot yesterday nite...XD
taste nice wieee....
going to diet after tis....coz...
i really fat jor.....><''
gosh~I dunnoe wat ll happen 2molo...
Coz...I P 2 lecture clz juz now...
n da lecturer teach very very FAST!!!
finish chapter 1 dy....==
*piang!!!*
my heart broken whn I heard tis from my frds....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I wan da lecture notes now!!!!
short sem...syok...
but I can feel tat...
v ll busy dao siao.....
==
Hope I can go through all of this....
cool down .....
lol....XD
Im ready for SEM3!!!
Lets go....

No comments:

Post a Comment