Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Relieved !

*Cute*
hahahahahhaa...
Finally Im relieved from all the CWs & Assignments....
Yeeeepeeeeee!
Some1 gonna kill me whn he read tis post...
coz still hv 2 CWs are waiting for him...
=P
+u My dear...^^
Going to Times Square watch movie vf my clzmates just now...
We watched "SALT" !!
Nice movie!
I like it! Angelina Jolie very sexy...xD
hahahaa....
hv a question here~
"What is the difference between 2D and a normal movie?"
=___=''
Ignore this~ Lol
Before movie, went shopping...^^V
feel wan to buy a lot things...
coz of SALES!!
Luckily, I manage to control myself....
just buy a few things only....xD
I just start to relax myself...
but...==''
Final Exam Time Table is out!!!
(why TARC so efficient now?)
Dunoe how to decribe my time table...
30/8-TAX
1/9-ENG & FA
3/9-CBO
6/9-CBS
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Got 2 feelings....
1. Happy! (coz have longer sem break!)
2. Sad! (I scare I cant handle it...coz juz hv 1 day to prepare for the nx subject!)
*sighs*
Some1 can "fly" earlier than me this time....
Who's exam end on 3/9....xD
*envy envy envy*
Dun 4get wat u promise me ya~
after final exam...=)
wahahahhahahah....
Dunoe wan write wat dy~
Going to do my tutorials...
^^V




No comments:

Post a Comment