Monday, August 9, 2010

Nice weekend! =D

Start tis post vf my cuteeee kitten 1st~
Mika & XiaoC 2....Lol
Both of them have the same expression...
Sleepy...xD
Cute XingZhe....
start my balik kampung journey on 10pm...
reach Kedah on 4.30am...^^
Feel so excited whn reach hum...
not even feel sleepy...
search for my cuteee kitten 1st~
Ohhhh...they so CUTE! I love them!
thn start to watch movie + eat maggi mee...
thn go pasar pagi....eat laksa...eat cempedak kuih...eat pizza...
keep eating from morning to nite...haha
*stomach pain*
Nite time....going to hv dinner vf all my family member...
we all wear the same t-shirt...=)

My brother....
he juz 10 years old~n he getting taller & taller...O_O
I believe 1 year later he will taller then me....

It's me...=)
with our family t-shirt....
with Dk Ooi...=)

vf my sisters...=)
Yeah! Our big family...=)
I enjoy the dinner very much!
Especially the video part...
laugh dao I stomach pain...xD
Happy to c that my grandparents so happy & healthy...
Wish my ah ma happy bday again...^^V
I miss you all....
back to KL da nx morning....Hmmm...
I should say afternoon...xD
8.30pm reach KL....
car sick for da whole journey....Tired!
But...I ned to gao dim this 1st~
my new wardrobe...=D
bot it from Carrefour whn friday...
start to fix it from 8.45pm...
follow the instruction all da time....@@
face so many problems while fix it....
it's so HEAVY! and I ned to pindah sini pindah sana....==
Gosh~
=11.30pm=
Finally gao dim it! Pheww~
Feel so proud vf myself...xD
*claps*
Week 13 dy...
start to feel da stress....=(
Try to make a good time table to prepare for my final!
Gambateh ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment