Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Friday...=D

13/8/10
ShingYi's birthday!!! =D
Going to have our breakfast at PakLi after CBO clz...
(Should say tat after v chit chat among ourselves for 1 hour in da clz....
n da tutor reach whn 9am vf his reason:"Sorry~I overslept....")
swt right? We juz told him tat v going to hv breakfast....
n ask for dismiss...xD
after get our CW marks....v direct "chao!"
wahahhahaha....poor tutor~

Red shirt's gang vf birthday girl...=)
black shirt's gang.....(they dint hv any red shirt...Lol)
Almost all DBF1 member cum celebrate vf her tis morning....
ShingYi....
I hope u like our "surprise"....
This is the 1st time you celebrate your bday vf us
as u are a new member in DBF1...=)
I hope this can be one of your unforgettable bday...Lol
after bday celebration~go for TAX lecture clz~
boring clz....as we dint get our past year questions! *mad*
dunwan talk too much bout this....
after clz...go for movie....
We plan to watch "sorcerer's apprentice"
but at the end, we watch this....
"The Expendables"
Nice movie...=D
recommend you all to go n watch....wahhhah
and I realise that LeeHom's movie released dy....
I juz tell him tat I wish to watch...
n he direct say:"Let's go buy ticket..."Lol
Thx dear~^^
Hmmmmmmm.....
after watched this movie.....
Conclusion~
LeeHom 很帅!! xD
hahahahhaahahahahaha.....
*Crazy-ing*
da movie quite ok...funny & sweet and the end....
I guess...this movie is da last movie for me....
until da end of my final exam...=(
Need to start my revision by 2molo....
(NO MATTER HOW!!??)
no more excuses, AiHong....
Remember your target!
Remember what you have promises yourself to do....
Remember what you have done in the past final exam....
Start to fight for final exam....=)
Jia You for myself....
and all my friends no matter from what courses....
^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment