Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time Table! =)

Yeah!
Finally time table is out!
I think all SBS students hv been wait it since Sunday...=D
being wake up by 1 of my frd~
coz of his msg ''Hey~Time table is out!''
direct on9 n check it! xD
hahahaha~
I did 1 funny things~
I go n check Y1 DBF time table...Zzzz
*still blur blur....
n wondering y v keep repeat learn HE??!
omg~luckily I realise it b4 I print it out~=P
Oh yeah! Now I bcum Senior dy~
~Y2 student~
Hmmm~sum1 ask me:''how u think bout tis sem time table?''
''erm...not so satisfy...coz MONDAY & FRIDAY got clz...''
But~our group no more 8AM clz!! ^^
all start from 11am...Shall I happy coz of this??
n~got 1 eng clz end on 7PM! ==
cant imagine how I attend da clz...
Sleepy?Tired?
hv no idea bout it~
1st week dint hv tutorial clz~
mean Monday no nid go skul~wahahaa~
thinking wat should I do on tat day~
Movies?? any1?xD
Going to start new sem soon...
Hope I can study hard on tis sem!
Gambateh all DBF students~
n my frds from other courses....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment