Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New sem,New Phone,New number...

SE C902
my new phone...=D
2day totally a tired day!
Played badminton vf my frds for 2 hours...
thn rush bek hum bath n go Lawyat vf my frd...
==''
wat I can say...
Lawyat full of pplsssss....><''
n now~I feel scare whn I saw so many ppl walk together...
make me think bek wat happen while my phone being steal!
Shit!I still cant 4get bout it...
go survey about SE phone shop by shop~
at last...decided to buy tis 1...
although no Wifi...
But I like it coz of da 5.0 megapixel!!!
xD
using new phone num now...
cant get bek my old num coz I register it using my sis ic!
da sim card got RM51....Zzzz
hope my sis manage to block da num b4 da stupid ppl transfer it to other num!
wat I can say now?
New sem New phone New number?!
Lol~
going to start my study life 2molo...
cant wait for it!
^^
P/s:for those still dunnoe my new num...
plz dun hesitate to ask from me...^^
contact me through facebook & msn ba...
Thx a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment