Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy...=)

~19/5/10~
Y1 sem3 result out!!
From 10am stand by until 11.15am..Zzzz
still havent out...
Wonder wat happen to Tarc?
bcum less n less efficient dy...==
whn reach Canteen 2...
saw sum1 checked his result dy~
Direct rush to library n check...
But~da line slow line......==
Wait for about 20 mins there juz can check my result...
Yeah~satisfy vf it!
Finally I receive da REWARDS from study hard...=)
n I achieve my target!^^V
Going to study more hard on da following sem!
gambateh!!
==================================================
After clz,go KLCC watch Kidnapper...
vf a lot of frds...^^
not bad...=)
quite scary n touching...
*I cried while watching it...T-T
make me think bout my family...
没有了父母的孩子叫孤儿
没有了孩子的父母不配有名字
(印象最深刻的对白....)
Guys~I oways enjoy going out vf you all...
movies...badminton...n so on....
Cant wait for Friday....
coz v going to play badminton again!
wahahaaa....^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment