Monday, March 8, 2010

Result....result...=D

(Click to enlarge it....^^)
My sem2 result...
Finally is out!!!!!!!
hahaha~very surprise to c my result...
never ever tot tat I ll get tis type of result in my life.....
4A,1B+....
N again~I get B+ for my ENGLISH....
==
but very satisfy vf my result dy....
^^V
feel so happy whn look at my result...
coz I ll think bek da time whn I prepare for final exam...
keep burn midnite oil....@@
keep study...keep write notes...keep memorize....
finally...I get da rewards from it....=)
my clzmate get a good result too...
Congaratulation.....^^
*my ''student''....Happy to c tat u get A for FOA....
Im waiting U to treat me makan de....XD*
Ohhh ya.....
i oso ned to treat 1 of my frd...
coz I get A for my ITS...XD
My overall result...
combine sem1 & sem2....
CGPA=3.7844
Wieeeeeeeeeeee......
can apply TARC scholarship dy~
In a good mood for whole day....
coz of tis....XD
(stupid rite???)
Muz pay more effort for tis cuming final...
Sem3 final exam...
I ned to maintain my result....^^V
Gambateh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment