Monday, March 15, 2010

PRESSURE!!!

''Studying is BORING.......''
==?
agree vf me??????
4th week of Sem3....
3 more weeks left....@@
Y time pass so fast??
hv no idea bout it...Zzzzz
da subjects bcum more n more hard...
more n more difficult...
short sem...I dun like it...><''
all da things cum 2gether...
I cant accept it.....
I noe I dint hv a good time management....
Sorry~
Bcum more n more stress.....
coz my target bcum higher....==
gosh!!!
stress=moody...(tis is Aihong...Zzzz)
Quite moody tis few days...
coz cant catch up wat lecturer teach...
*Crying*
Dunoe wat I should do now.....
totally bluring...@@
coz PRESSURE PRESS ME DOWN!!!
My cooler pad....
kesian betul.....@@
宣布死亡.....
PC fair cuming soon...
going to buy a new cooler pad....a new mouse pad....
@@ no $$ dy arrrrr....
Sum1...sponser to me plz...xD
Go Jusco...Saw a new teddy bear....
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee....
Rm 42.90....=X
I muz buy tis 1!!!!ASAP!!!
Dun like last time....
my favourite bear....dunnoe who buy it dy....
*crying again*
I ll miss u...Mr bear....><''
(siao dy...ignore me...Zzzzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment