Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Miss those moments....=D

-I miss my pangkat...XD-
March 2009....
Is da time I going to NS....
now MArch 2010....
1 year pass.....
Saw many ppl post their NS's pics...
I start to miss those moments...
^^
I wish to wear full celoreng again......
=D

I miss the time tat stay 2gether vf u all....
I miss da time tat v do all da things 2gether....
I miss da time v share our feelings 2gether....
Company Alpha...Kem Lagenda Seri Negeri....
damn miss u all....^^


I miss Ms Adelene Ung the most!!!
=)
I still remember da 1st day I meet her...
wat i said to her....
n her reaction....
wont 4get it 4ver....=)


~Our frdship~
I miss my NS's life very much......
No worries over there....
my time is fully filled vf a lot of activities...
Ns.....really gv me a great experience in my life!!!
I wont 4get it....
n....
I'm proud to b a Wirawati.....^^


No comments:

Post a Comment