Thursday, March 3, 2011

Steamboat + BBQ...=]

Last day of February...=)
ate dinner at Kepong[好食得火锅] with my classmates...
can be say that this is the 1st time for us to come out together to eat dinner...
and celebrate SukTing's B'day there...^^
LOL...
Before the dinner start...
both of us still looks nice...xD
and I think I sit at wrong place...==
coz I keep "makan asap" and those smoke make my hair & face oily..==
So you all will see dao I looks very 落魄in the following pic...xD
start to take pics around when all of us start to feel FULL!
Most of my clzmates are addicted to Iphone's games!
LOL even eating steamboat also playing the games...
 eat eat eat! =D
 颁“礼物”典礼...xD
buy a purse from SEED for Sukting...
and she love it very very much...^^
Girls from my class...=)
enjoy the dinner with all of them as we chat all the time...
Thanks to Shingyi's BF-Geno for been our table's chef...xD
Hope to go out with you all again...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment