Wednesday, March 9, 2011

38=genting~

8/3/11
Genting 1 day trip with my classmates...=)
first time go there with so many peoples as this time 12 ppls join this trip~
6 guys + 6 girls...xD
meet at Gombak at 8.30am and Sim fail to reach Gombak before 9am...
So, we go into the bus without him...><''
but we meet up at Genting skyway~
wait him about half hour...@@ LOL
6 of us inside cable car...=)
not understand what does this symbol mean...==
I 4get what time we reach Genting dy...LOL
plan to buy themepark ticket but the staff keep tell us will rain soon...
So, we give up and go KFC eat Blunch...
after eat, discuss where to go and some of us wish to go themepark badly..
Hahha...xD
then, 4llow majority~
we keep blame the staff lie us coz when v reach there...
no rain...Zzzzzzzzz
1st game: Spinner...
Dennis and Sim play 2 round~
the 1st round they dint wait us...><" 
so, the 2nd round they acc us to play...LOL 
feel wan to vomit out my KFC after come down...
but it's FUN! =D
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
2nd game: Flying dragon
dint have picture for this game coz we are too excited...
esp when it pass by KFC, we shout very loud...LOL
p/s: this game we play 2 round also...Zzzz
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
3rd game: Bumper Boat
p/s: those guys need to measure their weight for 2 TIMES!
Hahaha..xD
6 of us again...xD
while waiting for the boat~
Yeahh...finally is my turn...
but I dont know how to play this...
keep turning and turning at the origin...and all my frds dy far away from me...
being laugh by my frds and some visitors...LOL
Thanks Alvin for come and save me..
 after a while, finally I know the technique...
and...they no more save me...
they start to ATTACK me! 6 boats vs 1 boat...><"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
4th game: Pirate ship
The most funny game of tat day...
OMG...I laughing all the way...
and those strangers that sit in-font me looks so calm ...
I guess they will think we are are ins*ne...LOL
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
5th game: Space shot
This 1 I dint play...coz scare~~
8 of them play this...BRAVO!
Haha...cant imagine what is in their mind now...
BLANK? xD
I just know some of them feel dizzy after come down from this...
and looks pale..xD
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
6th game: Grand Prix Fun Kart
I dint play this 1 too...coz too many ppl dy..
I lazy to wait + I not sure I can drive or not...xD 
6 of us dint join this game...
and we decided to walk around and chit chat~
at last, we decided to play this 1...
Matahari...@@
this 1 boring + dizzy...LOL
K'how say he wan to vomit after sit this 1...HAha
rest inside the 毛毛虫...LOL is it call monorail? 
*but cant move 1... 
and eat ice cream that cost us RM4...
LOL...=D
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
7th game: Double Deck Carousel
"活了20年,第一次坐木马...我的童年啊~~"
This is what we say while we sit this 1...xD
*we play 2 round also...==
1st round at downstair....2nd round go upstairs...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
8th game: Flying Jumbo
LOL...no people wan to play this except children..
So, 1 Jumbo 1 people..xDD
LOL....xD Childish ?
notice that my jumbo change colour dy?? xD 
coz we play 2 round for this 1....Hahahaa...
got reason da~
for the 1st time, we dont know we hv to press the button to make the jumbo fly...
quite curious why my jumbo cant fly but others can~
So, we decide to play 2nd round and keep press the button...xD
Hahaha...funny~
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
9th game: ......?
I wish to play the nx game...but we dint hv time~
sad~><"
but all of us had make an agreement...
that we will come back here after our final exam,
and we decide to overnight so that v can play more...=)
before go out, ask one of the staff to help us take pic...
^^
Picture of tat day...
Love this so much...
[we got reason why we wan to pose in this way~xD]
4.15pm, leave Genting...=( 
6 of us again...
8/3 is women days...and I hang out vf 6 womens...=)
had a nice day with you guys...
enjoy myself very much and it's a memorable trip...
looking forward for our next outing...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment