Saturday, March 5, 2011

SHU!!

My future? My Target?=)
attend a talk about advance diploma and SHU last Tuesday...
[sorry for the late post] LOL
get a lot of information from this talk...
can getting excited to go there study...SWT!
but need to wait 2 more years...
unless my parent allow me to go there right after I finish my Diploma..xD
just joking...[fang,dont tell mama about this] LOL
the thing that I worry the most is about scholarship...==
need to maintain above 3.85 to get 100% scholarship for my advance...
Scare I cant make it coz still got 2 more sem to go...><"
Ohhhh....@@ 
dont think too much on it...
Just try my BEST and put EFFORT in every exam...
That's ALL...=) 
Fighting!! 
New scar on my hand...==
I know sure kena marah after someone saw this...
LOL...xD
I have no choice as it is too itchy! 
to prevent I go and scratch it, I place a plaster on it...
Hahaha...clever rite? xD
alright, going to continue my assignment now...
=='' 
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment