Tuesday, March 15, 2011

White Valentine...

14/3/11
Surprise from my D again...=)
迟来的情人节礼物...xD
saw him wear a watch when yam cha with his frds...
ask him about the watch as he never wear watch since I know him...LOL
then he said that it's from 1 of his WY! Haha
ask about this for the 2nd time,and he said from his frd...
and his frd said "This watch I dy give him when he's 19!"
means few years ago...xP
Seriously, I believe what they say tat time...
LOL
and after a while, he suddenly take out a green box and gv it to me~
OMG...it's a couple watch...><"
I dont know what to say when I saw that...
Happy + touch + sakit hati...
coz it might be expensive...
and I don't want he spent his money as it's very hard to earn~
But, It's sweet....hehe~
D, Thank you so much...=)
Happy White Valentine day...
and I love you...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment