Saturday, January 16, 2010

No title......

Hving my Sem2 final exam now....
Juz say Bye to Eng & IOM...
^^
IOM...I quite worry bout it...><
coz my CW marks...quite......T-T
Prepare quite a long time 4 tis subject...
quite satisfy vf wat i hv done 2day...=)
but....4get sum points...
not enough time...
(actually is my ownself dint hv a gud TIME MANAGEMENT SKILL)
arrrggghhhh!!
Dont wan think bout IOM dy...
It's a sunk cost...IGNORE IT...^^
Now...
let's focus on our nx target....MACRO!!!
Dont let Miss You dissapointed o...
haha...
Gambateh!! AihoNg...
Dont 4get...
Pay more EFFORT....Get more Rewards....
^^V
................................................................................................................................
Feel wan say out all my feelings...!!!
But i cant do it...
y?y?y?

No comments:

Post a Comment