Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kedah-ing....=D

^^
I'm back!!!!!!
10.45am...
my bus move from Pudu,KL...
6.30pm...
I juz reach my Home sweet home...
Zzzzz
8 hours journey...
although I sleep on da whole journey...
still feel very tired....><''
But...whn i saw da paddy field...
hahaha...
start to feel excited...
once i cum down from da bus...
Take a deep breath~
fresh air....as compare vf KL...
lols....><''
going 2 enjoy my kanpung life....
hahahaha....
hope i not gain-ing my weight....><''
Paco....
I start to miss u dy....=)
cant c u 4 1 month...
dont 4get me ya.,...
hahaah....
My sem2 holiday...
Start by now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. in Kedah dy? Nice. Haha! I'll going bek on Monday~ wait for my Johor-ing la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....
    yup..=D
    monday...mean 2molo lo...
    hv a safe journey...
    n enjoy your holiday...=)

    ReplyDelete