Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally..Get my normal life bek..=D

...25/1/10...
I guess....
2day is a meaningful day to all DBF students...XD
coz...
Is da last day 4 our exam!!!!
Finally...
I throw away my time table...
hahahhaa!!
Sem 2...a hard sem 4 all of us...><''
all da subject...HARD!!!COMPLICATED!!!
Frds...thx 4 support & motivate me...^^
If not...I think i ll gv up on da half way...
I noe...I should not put too much pressure on myself...
I noe...Sometime I should relax myself...
But...4 me...Result is much more important thn others...
N i noe tat I ned to pay double effort as compare vf others...
So...Dont blame me...Dont worry me...
I ll take care myself da...=)

whn study da most HARD + BORING subject...
IOM.....==''
my notesssss....full of wordssssss....
I hate theory subject....
feel no mood to study it...need memorize so many things tim!!
arrrggghhh!! suffer 4 it quite a long time...
Finally....
I go though it...
Satisfy vf wat I done...^^
Try my best dy...Hope can reach my target...><''
anyway~
It's OVER!!!
Now...Holiday mood!!Shopping Mood!!!
guys...start from now...
u all wont heard da word ''STUDY-ING'' from me...
hahahaha....XD
Going 2 enjoy my Normal Life...
HAppy Holiday all my frds...
C u all nx sem...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment