Thursday, February 3, 2011

Onion! Onion...!

 ~Onion~
New kitten in the house...xD
belongs to my cousin in KL..
he bring back for us...but so far,Onion not yet stay in my house...
coz my nephew dont wan gv me...><"
 He is so CUTE...=P
all of us are so excited when he is here...
Scream!Hug!take pic!
Hahaha...
*crazy*
I looks like a "Kitty"-sitter...LOL
The reason why we name it ONION are~
he got a sister which dy gv to others...
and her name ="Ginger"
Hahhahaha...Cute~
So we name it Onion to match with his sis's name...
[actually I wan name it as Carrot...but they say it's too girlish!]
==''
whatever~I'm so happy when Onion was here...
like to observe it...see the way he walk,sleep,play...
[I can sit whole day at there to observe my cat]
*sometime,if i am too free...*
Hehe...=)
Will update more about my New Year soon...
if the internet line allow...=-=
Can't online yesterday~not stable...
now can,but very very slow....==
No choice~It's S!
going to celebrate Mr.Ooi Bday later...
xD STEAMBOAT!
Gong Xi Fa Cai all...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment