Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 2~

2nd day of CNY...=)
morning,we ate mum's laksa...=P
and for the 1st time,my house full of ppl...@@ 
not enough chairs to sit...><" 
see the kids run around...scream around...LOL 
for night~
have dinner at 九龙restaurant and celebrate ah gong's bday...
this year,we're wearing our family uniform again...^^
 2011 全家福...
ermmm~cant say as 全家...
as the pic juz include ah gong,ah ma and their孙,曾孙...=)
and the stage so small...cant even saw my face...==
just can see half only...[踮脚] LOL
孙女with grandparent..=]
I oways enjoy gathering with my family...
coz all of them are funny...xD 
and we can chit chat among ourselves...
talk about studies,relationship,work....
all my relatives keep ask me where is M?
LOL...=D
Don't wan show you all 1st...
wan keep some 神秘感...xD hahahahha~

No comments:

Post a Comment