Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Year Mood...=]

 My brother's CNY holiday homework...LOL
help him do a little bit on the shoes...
make me dizzy...@@ 
so far, we haven done it...Hahaha!
 Cutie HanMing...=)
[old name-吉吉]
very hard to capture a nice picture...
coz he too active dy...=-= haha
 HanMing's sis Bday few days ago...
[sorry, I forget which date is it...><]
3 years old dy...=] 
time flies...xD
another cutie in my house...xD
I think he keep think what am I doing when i take this pic...
He keep looking at me and when flash was on~
his eyes closed...Hahah...xD
Funny when saw his face...
2morrow gonna be a BUSY day...
coz it's 除夕....^^
all relatives will come to my house...
and new kitten will come too...
excited! Haha...=] 
Don't know wat else wan to say...
Happy Chinese New Year all...=)
To Busy D,take a good care ar..
don't sick during CNY...
IMYB...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment