Wednesday, February 23, 2011

=)

23/2/11
Finally!!! 
I get my 1st 4.0 for my exam result in TARC...=DD
having class from 9.30am to 11am...
but can check our result start on 10am...
So start to feel nervous when heard my friend say can check result dy...
at 1st I plan to check it after class da...
but feel curious + scare...xD 
so ask my D help me check...
while waiting for his msg, feel very very very nervous!
dint hv mood to listen to what my tutor talk bout...xD 
when class finish...I check my phone and saw msg from D...
=)))))))))))
Hahhahahaahahah...I cant believe that I will get such result...
even go n ask my D,"Am I dreaming? Is it I get all A?"
Sorry D coz I ask such s2pid questions...xD
OMG...I am so excited & Happy...
Thanks for those who congraz me...
^^ 
Well done to you all too....=) 
Let's put more effort for these coming exams...
D, you too...=) 
I know you can do it...put more effort,get more reward...
+u! 

2 comments: