Sunday, December 26, 2010

X'mas Eve~

24/12/10
X'mas eve~
still having 3 classes on that day...Zzzz
So, the number of students that turn up are quite....errmm~
the number are getting lesser and lesser...= =
the last clz of the day> Me clz...
<20 ppls come only...LOL kesian~
after class, go times square watch movie vf my D & his brother~
at first he lie me that we go to watch Tron again...but is 3D Maxx da~
without thinking, I believe in what he say~  
[coz his brother following, and he said he wan watch this b4]
LOL...I still dont know bout this when we get our ticket....
when the movie start, feel weird you know...
coz the starting of Tron is not like that!!
asked my D "这个是Tron咩?开头哪里是这样的?"
He answer me:"这个是advertisement来的~"
LOL! when I saw the guy...then i just now we are watching 
"Gulliver's Travels"
OMG...Silly me...= = 
no wonder when he tell me all those lies, his brother got curi curi smile beside...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
My D, I know you're sure laughing now...
Sad~make your NZ so malu...> <"
I like the movie...=)
and the 3D Maxx is awesome!! 
after movie, having Kenny ROger as our X'mas eve dinner~
1 word> FULL...xD
the chicken Nice...just the mashed potato...Hmmm...
No taste 1...=-='' 
Enjoy my X'mas eve vf my D...=] 
although no X'mas present from him,....> <"
[I gv him chocolate...LOL]
Tired day~and I slept when all ppl are count down~LOL
Lastly~
Merry X'mas to all of you~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment