Friday, December 10, 2010

Movie Day...=)

9/12/10
MOVIEs DAY.. xD
Plan to watch some movies long long time ago...
but I dint hv the time to go for it...> <"
too busy vf all my CWssss...@@
actually, D & I plan to watch "Social Network" yesterday nite..
(which is 7/12) 
but it's too late for me and both of us feel quite tired dy...
So, cancel our plan..!
nite time, when D call me and ask me wat else movie wan to watch..
and I said Rapunzel & he said Narnia...=D
at tat time, both of us decide to watch 3 movies in a DAY...
but at last, we end up vf 2 movies only...
which is Narnia & Rapunzel..=)
(coz D dy got SC in his lapt*p) xD
 Online booking these ticket...
Notice the ticket, looks alike huh?
2 diff movies in the same hall and v sit the same place...=]
whn i get the ticket i tot the person print the same 1...Zzzzz
 Narnia 3- 1st movie in the day...
1 word to describe-NICE!
Rapunzel as the 2nd & last movie in the day~
NICE too..=]
a lot of children watch this movie..
and I can heard they laugh...and cry too...= = LOL
I like these 2 movies...and i think my D feels Nice too...
(coz he dint fall asleep in the cinema...)Haha!
Dont kill me my D...> <
2 movies in 1 day, quite tired after tat...
But, spent a good time vf D as we seldom go out 2gether...
(I mean "pak tor" for more thn 2+ hour) Hehe~
at last, Hmmmm....
I do enjoy the moment that spent with you...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment