Tuesday, December 28, 2010

B'day...B'day...

28/12/10
B'day girl...SzeYing...=)
Happy B'day to you...Finally you are 19!! Hehe
Plan for her b'day celebration few days ago...
But the law lecturer make me feel nervous...
coz I scare he will end his class earlier...==
if he end early, cham lo...cake tak sempat datang..LOL
keep sms vf my D since i enter the class...
sorry ya~coz make boht of you so nervous...Haha!
not 100% my fault o~
Keep looking at my phone coz I tot they will sms me when they reach...
but suddenly saw My D open the lecture hall's door...
O_O
[coz he tell me he vf his frd~and i tot he at sungai wang dy]
then B'day girl's bf come in vf the CAKE...O_O
again~all of us O_O...
including the lecturer...quite scare he will angry...
coz he dont like people disturb while he is talking....
Arggggg~I'm so scare you know~
after O_O for few seconds, all of us start sing B'day song...
luckily the lecturer dint scold us...and bcoz of this,we can end our clz earlier...
LOL..Hak sei me arrrr~ 
anyway~Thanks to both you...=]
1. it's really SURPRISE!!! [not only the b'day girl...LOL all of us~]
2. coz of you~we can end our clz earlier...xD

group picture...=]
Thank you to my D to become cameraman...=)
Happy B'day to you again~Ying...
this is the last time for me to enjoy myself...
It's the time to start study~
gambateh!! ^^

No comments: