Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Week 12~

It's the end of week 12...
2 more weeks, then need to say Bye for this sem...
Busy week had pass...but i still left vf 1 more presentation...><"
worry vf that as I oways get low marks for my presentation...
wonder what is the problem~
talk too fast? looks nervous? no eye contact? looks too fierce?
LOL...anyway~
i dy decide to do the extra presentation that offer by miss 2day~
Try to do that in lecture hall next week...> <
hope tat time I dare to go out and speak vf a mic...
[but i think I not dare to do so...Ishhhh]
will look at my presentation marks 1st...
if satisfied, thn wont do...if not...= ='' Juz go ahead~
bless me please...
2molo going to meet my sister at TS...
Night time still wonder wan join coursemate for steamboat or not...
coz most of my clzmate not going...> <''
I wish to go coz wan to hv some sweet memories vf them b4 diploma end...
going to enjoy my short holiday b4 my final start~
will relax myself before fight for it!!!
Gambateh~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment