Friday, December 17, 2010

Teddy Bear!!

 Another surprise for him...=)
as this coming 19 is the 6th months v been 2gether...
quite a number of people ask me y gv this so early?? 
I have no choice...> < coz on tat day he need to work...
LOL 早给好过迟给嘛....=]
Hope he really like the jersey & the socks~
^^
=17/12/10=
Movie day vf D, celine & her bf [martin]...
going to Mid Valley watch "Tron"~
actually the main purpose I going there is to take photos...xD
Mid Valley are full of Teddy Bear...!!haha~
 Thanks camera women >Celine...
 Like this picture...He looks cute...hehe
 same as this 1...=] 
Lol...silly gf...xD
something happen this morning b4 v went to MV...
I admit that I really not so happy vf that...
mayb I too care bout our date...> <''
dont talk bout this anymore...later some1 ll say "aduh" again..xD
Hahahahh!
Time flies~it's the end of December...
still thinking where am i going to celebrate for my X'mas...
quite sad coz it fall on SATURDAY!!!= = 
coz weekend= D's working day...Zzzzz
走一步看一步啦...
now the things that I need to do are start prepare for my final exam...
time table are out and i quite satisfy vf it...LOL 
start early, end early...means longer sem break!! 
6 subjects for this sem...
and I will try my best to achieve my target!!
Gambateh for myself...
and you guys too...=] 


No comments:

Post a Comment