Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Result!! =)

Taaadaaaa!!
This is my Year2 Sem1's result...
wake up early in the morning to check the result...
(coz have a clz at 11am...><")
After bath, thn log in to intranet...
never expect that I can directly c my result at tat time!!
(P/s: 9.55am....=-=)
whn saw da result, i still wondering is it my result??
result oways come out at 10am...
like last sem, v wait until 11am juz can check...
This time.....wat I can say?
TARC very efficient...LOL
What i think bout My result:
a little bit disappointed...
esp FA...wondering y I get A-??? =-=
ENG...again n again...I get B....Zzzzzzzzzzz
others...expected da gred dy...=) 
Hmmmm...not going to think more bout this..
it's da PAST!!
Better study hard for this sem...
^^V
Dont 4get your target!! Aihong~ =P
Gambateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment