Thursday, October 28, 2010

H? I? 傻傻分不清楚~

Finally get my POPULAR card which I apply for 1 or 2months ago...
=-=''
the most speechless things are....
My name was wrong typed!!
Wat wrong with them??!!
is it my handwriting problem or their eyes got problem?
this is not the 1st time for me....
my blood test card,ALPHA tenant card also got this problem...
even whn i go for body check, da bill print out oso same...
==''
Omgggggggg~
I & H...looks so same ma???
speechless dy...
@@" 
=============================================
it's da end of the week again...
more n more assignment & CW are waiting for me...
need to organize my time well...
so tat i can handle all of these...=]
Gambateh!!
Fighting!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. 面包小子I can't read your blog. ==

    aihong: I think that is something same with when you type "the", the system will automatically change to "tea". many people name call "ah what.." "ah..what". So, they auto change also,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. for Name wont auto change de..><"
    but y my IC,student card correct 1? hahahaha...xD
    n alpha de card...hand written de wor..><"

    ReplyDelete