Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hi, 19...=)

 -20/10/2010-
Special date...Special day for me..
As it's my 19th Bday...=)
Celebrate my Bday 1 day early vf my beloved housemates...
Love this pic the most!
Hving fast food as our dinner...
after tat hving fruit cakes which bot by ChanHui...
the cake taste good!! ^^V
To all A-4-10 housemates:
"Thx 4 the celebration ya...
Appreciate it so muchhhhhhh...."
 Thx my boy for joining us...=)
*Late Comer!!* xD
p/s: Thx coz b da 1st & the last 1 who say happy bday to me..
Muacksss....=)
 My 2nd cake from DBF frds...=)
Thx 4 the surprise tat u all gv me...
feel so touch! (although I dint cry...><")
"Thx" 4 celine coz tipu me go toilet vf her...=-=''
so tat they got time to prepare for da surprise..LOL
The most funny thing was whn I come in da clz...
da candle did not light up...
coz it had been blow by the wind while Celine open da door..xD
anyway~I like it so muchhhhhhhhhh
 Thx DBF1 frds....=)
 Girlssss....
 The guysssssssss~
 *^^*
They direct write this on da projector...=-=''
Luckily can erase it...xD
Thx Thx Thx again!
 Surprise that i receive so many presents for this year...
Terima Kasih...thank you...谢谢...
Kam sia...arigato gozaimas...gamsahamida...
Hv a unforgettable  Bday this year...
Love you all...
Muackssss....
*Im officially 19 now!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment