Monday, July 26, 2010

Presentation day!

=26/7/10=
Presentation day!!
feel very nervous since yesterday nite...=X
coz of this being "scold" by sum1...xD
hahahaa....I noe I quite 38...
every1 looks great vf their formal clothes...
Eng tutor said v all looks nice & sweet...xD
CBS tutor even ask us to wear like tis EVERYDAY! Lol
They say I looks nice vf the spec...==
Looks like teacher?? Lol
My dearest groupmate....^^
Girls, we done well 2day...
although feel very x10000 nervous while waiting for our turn...
I dy try my best for the presentation....
Hope I can get a satisfied marks...
*pray hard*
Alright! Presentation is over...Eng report dy pass up!
Now....is da time to prepare FA CW2 ...+u!
It's too many things happen during this weekend...
dunnoe how to explain my feelings while I noe the truth...
wat I can do? wat I can say?
almost lost of control tat time...
but...luckily u're bside me while I need u the most!
Thx 4 borrow me your shoulder while I feel down....
Thx 4 console me while Im lost....
I appreciate wat U have done....=)
I love you, my dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment