Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yoohoo....=D

-16/7/10-
A-4-10 Gathering...
Hving our dinner at "Korean Stone BBQ Steamboat"...=D
Eat a lot of thingsss....
Chat a lot of thingsss...
I Like da fresh fish~fresh prawn~n da YAM ICE CREAM!!
P/s: I make my own ice kacang...Wooohoo...
not bad ya...xD
for those who havent been there b4...
u all muz go try...!!
Lol....tis pic looks scary~
notice da guy bhind me...xD
-17/7/10-
1st stop:TIMES SQUARE...
Go there shop for formal clothes & formal shoes...
tis is wat I buy...(but is black colour shirt)
Finally! I bot a pair of high heels shoes..
specially for my PRESENTATION!!
swt~I hope I wont fall down while walking vf that shoes...
shop for few hours thn go bek hum lu~

2nd Stop: Bon Odori, Shah Alam...
wat I can say~
hmmm....TRAFFIC JAM??!!
stuck inside da jam for quite a long time...==''
hungry + tired....make me feel @@...
8+pm reach there...
1 word >> CROWDED...
people mountain people sea....Lol....><'
dint take so much pic vf my phone...
coz using my frd's DSLR...xD
ate a Japanese fried noodles...RM5....==''
Phew...no choice...Im too hungry..xD


3rd stop: I-City, Shah Alam...
the place I wosh to go long time ago...=)
Alright...TRAFFIC JAM again....Zzzzzzz
I think bout 80% of people who go Bon Odori juz now oso going to I city...
Jam Jam Jam n Jam...
I-City juz infront of us...But still cant go in....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Finally...Reach there....
again>> CROWDED....Lols
Yeah! Im there....
( I noe it's quite hard to c me inside tis pic)
My phone's camera....== Lousy~

Take a lot of pics there...
by using Shuang's camera....
waiting her to upload those pics...=)
I like I-city...
It's beautiful~It's romantic~It's amazing!
MD...=)
I hope u're bside me while I was there~
It's a nice place for couple...Lol....
seriously...
Im thinking of u while looking at these beautiful "tree"...
U're oways in my heart....^^

2 comments:

  1. tat steamboat at ampang waterfront there a???
    nice meh=__=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunnoe where it located....xD
    hahahaha.....quite ok ar...

    ReplyDelete