Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Frustrated!

*This is wat I look like now*
==''
frustrated!!
Assignments are ANNOYING!!!
(I think 101% of students will agree vf me)
Finally done da last assginment...
da most challenging assignment...
keep repeat n repeat typing da same information...
wat the...==
Seriously...
I DUNWANT to make correction AGAIN!
I dy try my best to do it...
So...if get low marks...
Dun blame me Please...=(
Throw away CBO assignment...
Now I ned to focus on my revision for da cuming CWs...
Week 11...haizzz....
BUSY WEEK!
going to have 2 CWs which is FA & TAX...
FA Tutor wan me to get 60% for CW2...
Hmmm...I hope I can get it...
but theory part....@@ I admit I quite poor at theory part...
anyway~Just try my best la!!
TAX....Zzzzzzzzzzzz
not even noe wat Im studying...
not even noe how da questions looks like....
Hope can get sum "direction" from da lecturer on Friday...
*Pray-ing hard*
hahaha...xD
Look forward for nx FRIDAY...
The day that I can get bek my FREEDOM & my NORMAL life...
*^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment