Saturday, September 17, 2011

Is the time to welcome Advance

Last day at hometown...=(
Monday going to start a brand new sem for Advance Diploma...
Finally finish 2 years 4 months for my Diploma
and now moving to a higher level...
If you ask me how I feel, seriously, my mood = COMPLICATED
I feel excited
I feel nervous
I can feel the stress
Sometime I do feel want to give up 
but keep on tell myself that "Never give up something before you try it"
Besides advance diploma, I have to attend an extra course every Saturday...
Wonder whether I can handle this or not...@@
Scare that I can't control myself again due to stress...
New sem, a new start for another part of my life...
and I will promise myself, my family, and everyone that care me...
I will try my best to do all the things that I suppose to do...
I won't give up so easily when I face problem...
Welcome Advance Diploma...
Gambateh! =)
Put more effort, Get more reward!

1 comment: