Saturday, September 24, 2011

Feelings~

It had been 1 week
My advance has start for 1 week
I leave my home sweet home for 1 week
I live alone without my family & nion for 1 week
1st week of school totally mess up my mind
I don't know which group I officially in as confirm tutorial class list haven out
I don't know what should I do
I don't know where my study mood is
I still enjoying my holiday
I still happy for my result,my achievement
I still enjoying going for class,laughing whole day long with college friends
I still active at Facebook
How long this feeling will last?
Few weeks? 1 month? or longer?
I'm afraid of pressure as it will cause me lost control 
I'm afraid of pressure as it will make me looks stupid
I'm afraid of pressure as at that time I will definitely hate myself 
Always tell myself that I should control my temper
Always force myself to try my best in whatever things that I need to do
As my friend told me
I should enjoy my college life by playing around,having trips around
Why want to make your college life such dull? everyday study study study?
I don't know the exact answer I should give you all 
I just want to upgrade myself while I have the ability to do so
Do whatever I can do now; like plan to take some language course next few sem
I just don't want to feel regret in future. 


Somethings that I would like to tell myself
`Put more effort,get more reward
Achievement done today doesn't mean forever
Stop thinking about it and move forward! =)
Fighting for Advance Diploma


No comments:

Post a Comment