Friday, September 30, 2011

1st story for my Advance

Times flies..
It's the end of week 2...
A lots of things happen although I just start my advance for 2 weeks...
What I know is Advance is totally different with Diploma..
Need to do a lots of self reading...@@
For diploma, I just did some part for few subjects only...
but now, I need to do the same things to all subjects...=(
Still haven get my text book and I can't start anything...
Lecturer talk faster and faster...teaching material become more and more deep...
Am I able to handle all of this?? 
need a better time management...need to put in more effort!
Stop talking about studies...BORED right? Hahah 
Alright, start to tell you guys about the interesting things...
Knew a lots of new friends from Penang...=)
Happy to have they all as my classmate for 2 weeks..
sad coz they going to move to Group 4 start from nx week...
No more hokkien conversation inside tutorial class...=(
have an outing with them b4 they change class...LOL
go to KLCC as this is the most convenience place to go...
just go into LRT,chit chat chit chat,then reach dy...xD 
Some of my classmate...=)
some of them not able to join us coz they have something to settle...
walk around KLCC and we found that we have nothing to do there...-.-
plan to watch movie but at last,we decide not to watch...LOL 
walk out to KLCC garden...few minutes only then all decide back to food court...
coz it is too HOTTTTTTTT!!!! ><"
Chit chat at food court for few hours I guess...
chat about their life,our life...
Play a game which all of us must say out each person's name...=P
feel so funny when 1 of my classmate [ming keat] keep on forget our names..xD
purposely chit chat with him then suddenly ask him what is my name? her name? 
then he will feel pek chek when he forget...xD
having a lots of fun that day...=)
and I feel warm when I hear they way the speak!
feel like I at my hometown tim...xD
Glad to know they all...Hope they won't forget me after they change group...
Hehehhe...I think this will be the 1st memory for my advance life..
Looking forward for more unforgettable memory....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment