Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A day with you...

-Lovely Rose @ Madam Kwan-
21/9/11
dating day vf my D...=)
going to Pavilion for Movie + Shopping...
but at the end I dint buy anything...Zzzz
Saw nice pants and Tshirt at Padini but at last I choose not to buy it...=(
financial problem...><" Nx time ba...
watch "The Smurfs" at 2.15pm and 12 something we reach here dy~
Thanks to my classmate [joey+Ms Loo] for the ride...=P
hehehe...
 walk here walk there after having Blunch...
feel tired and still have 1 hour to go....-.-
so decide to eat SnowFlake coz very less ppl...
I guess all ppl run to Sungai Wang coz of the buy 1 free 1 promo...
2 of us share 1...Hehehe...=) 2nd time of snowflake...
too bad my teeth not allow me to eat all those "zhen zhu"...=(
having problem in chewing food that are Q.... 
chit chat at there for sometime and saw my classmate again...LOL
4 of us decide to go for Chatime....=P 
buy it then put inside bag...LOL drink it while watch movie...Zzzz
luckily dint kena catch...hahahah
1st outing with you after sem break....=)
Enjoy hang out with you my D...
I smurfs you...xD
La La La La La La ~
sing a happy song~
La La La La La La~
Smurfs your whole day long!
*Love

No comments:

Post a Comment