Friday, September 10, 2010

Holidayssssssss

Start my post vf my cutieeee....xD
Xiao C~^^
Manja cat...xD
once my post got cat's picss....
means tat..........
Kampung-ing!!!! =)
=Mika=
Cool cat...><"
He dont like ppl touch him...
dont like manja...
dont like this dont like that...Zzzzzzzz
But he like to show his tongue whn he sleep...=P
Hometown's life....
1. EAT!
2.SLEEP!
3.READ BOOKS!
4.WATCH MOVIES!
5.PLAY VF CATS!
6.EAT AGAIN....
7.bla bla bla....
buy a lot of books at book fair few days ago.....
$$ flyyyyy awayyyy dyyyy...=(
but I do enjoy read those books now...
wahhahahaa....
Show u all some of my collection...
1st collection: Shin Chan!! xD
I think I collect all dy...
from 1 to 50...
(mayb got ter-skip few)
2nd collection : 平旦
meet his author at book fair....
but I dy bot all his comic...><"
cant buy 1 more to get his signature....T^T
I feel wan bring all these books n bek KL again!
coz he say can bring all his comic n let him sign in da book fair...
(from 4 sept until 12 sept)
3rd collection: 小说...
I 4get to take pic for tat.....
but frds...who did 4llow me go bookshop b4...
U all sure noe which 小说 I mean rite??
hahaha!
Cant imagine how much $$ I spent on these bookss....
@@"
I love all my books...
So...who want to borrow books from me...
Please take care of them la...><"
Dont let me saw any coffee or curry汁on my books.....:@
Lol!
Dunoe wan write wat dy~
wan continue read my books + watch my Holiday's movie...
Thx Dear for provide so many movies for me...
muahahahah....
Dont worry~
I wont watch until 4get u da...=)
IMY & ILY...

1 comment: