Sunday, June 26, 2011

Short break

22/6 night...reach Pudu quite early and saw the tv show tat my bus was CANCEL!
at 1st tot is mistake lai de..so never go and bother it...
wait wait and wait...start feel worry...><"
no mood to talk...
at tat time, D decide to take pic with me...LOL in order to make me smile back...hehe
After take this pic, D help me go to the counter and ask...
tat ppl say "really cancel jor~if u want sit 9.30pm de...if tak sempat thn 11.30pm lo~"
straightaway call my cousin and go to platform search for 9.30pm bus...
really beh tahan tat chinese guy punya attitude lo..
driver also dint rush...u rush wat? ask u properly dont know answer properly de mie?
=='' luckily my cousin able to rush to Pudu and we can sit 9.30pm geh bus...
feel wan to complaint the chinese guy!! haha
5am+ reach home...the 1st thing I did, go into my grandpa's room...
feel shock when i go into the room coz they combine ah gong & ah ma room together...
LOL ah gong thin a lot...once he saw me he just ask me go to sleep...
but i din't...Stay awake and watch drama..=P 
everyday wake up early coz need to help this help tat..
lots of relative come over my house...=)
feel so happy that ah gong recover quite fast...
and he still so 固执...want to do watever he want...
we cant even control him..Hehe...
insists to walk without our help and tongkat help...
insists to 算账whole morning although we ask him to go and rest...
=) 
and my nion fat a lot...LOL see his ass...=X
and my hippo kena bully twice a day...T^T
I dy save him from the basket but someone throw him in again...ish
and, Hippo have a new friend! Green PIG...XD
"FAT FAT family"
went to dentist to check my wisdom teeth...
glad tat I no need to cabut it coz it grow nicely...=D hehe
but dentists ask me to change toothpaste coz my teeth gum bleed easily...=(
Picture of the holiday..
mum & grandson...LOL
tat time my sis mop-ing the floor...then my mum straightaway hug Onion coz scare my sis mop dao him wor...LOL
nion nion looks so cute in this picture...=)
seriously...I din't feel want to come back KL...><"
Home always is the warm,nice,best place for me...
enjoy chit chat vf cousin and grandparent...
enjoy eating 24 hours non stop...
enjoy argue with sisters & brother...
the most important is...ZERO STRESS...
Looking forward for 23/7...coz I going back to hometown again...
hehehe...=)
ah gong, take care yourself ya...=)
recover le then 23 juz can eat ho liao ma...
hehee I love you,Sin Chuan Hup family...^^ 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. home...
    for me...
    after back home still to look at the assignment and project...
    and still stress..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i am different from you...
    xD SBS vs SOT ma...hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete