Friday, June 10, 2011

^___^

My love one...xD 
Hmmmm....I mean the Java Chips on the table...not the one who wear red...
hahahahhahahaha....xD *joking*
Planned to go to Starbucks and do my assignment there since D said he going training today...
but suddenly he appear inside college and of course, I am so happy bout tat...
Muahahhaha...=]
Dating with him inside Jusco for few hours and we plan to watch movie....
but at the end, plan fail...Zzzzzzzz
reason 1: No more nice movie to watch. --
reason 2: wish to watch the "diary of wimpy kid" but someone said he feel sleepy and tired...
so end up...we went back home...LOL 
Thanks D for acc me shopping today...
Shop for tupperware la, books la, vegetable la, and bla bla bla...
Someone act like a kid inside MPH....
Keep holding the Ben 10 Stationary set...like what a kid will do when mummy dont wan buy something that they like so much....Hahha!
D, why you so cute? =) it still make me smile when I think back...
Dont worry la...I will drop down wat u say u like today and will realize your dream in 1 day...
敬请期待!!!! xP
D, thanks for bright up my day ya...=)
I love you so much!

1st time of my life to look at this chart....@@ 
this chart will 4llow me for 1 month time until I submit my IFA assignment...
Ga yao Ga yAo....!!! =) 
Thanks to Mr Samuel that give us so many suggestion and teach us so many things...
Appreciate it so much!!
Will be very very very busy on this coming weeks...
lots of courseworks, assignments waiting for me...
Hope I can handle it well....=]

两个人在一起
简简单单
也是一样这么快乐
不奢求我的另一半一定要有钱有车有屋
对我来说
两个人手牵手一起走路回家
是一件很幸福的事
铭,爱你哦...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment