Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to ki siao's life...=(

Went back to hometown last thursday night...
reason? Dumplings....xD
1st time sit night bus alone...><" a bit scare....LOL 
reach home around 5am and all my family member not yet wake up...
except my mum...=) *and also my cats...Hehe
Continue to sleep on the sofa coz I lazy to go upstair....=P
When I wake up, realize that Hippo lost dy...><" 
try to search it under the sofa....== scare i throw it down ma~
after tat, i juz saw someone stole my Hippo....
 Mr. Dk!!! xD he hug-ing hippo when he watch TV...
LOL straight away give back to me when he saw me look at him...hehe
Cute boyyy....xD
here's my baby~~~~~~Nion....
become more and more fat &lazy!!! Ishh Ishh Ishh...
can see how big is his stomach through this picture...
head small, but body....Hmmmm...@@
now need to use both hand to hug him...><" 1 hand? tak boleh dah...
tired...hehehehe...
totally relax myself when stay at home...not willing to come back to KL le...=( 
at hometown, i no need to worry anything...
meals? mum prepare...xD money? no need money also coz i never go out...
stress? totally ZERO! hhahahaha....
Start to miss home dy although I juz back to KL 1 day...=(
haiiizzzzzz.....feel wan to give up my studies coz of this....
hahhaa...but i know I cant...if i did it, my parent will feel very disappointed de...
enjoy sleeping at home coz room got air cond...xD 
every night sleep before 12am coz my room very comfortable...
and I have nothing to do coz i never bring my laptop back...=X 
good thing for me coz i can rest for 2 days....^^
back to study life....Zzzzzzz
week 5 dy....need to work hard for the coming weeks....
courseworks, assignments....Hmmm...
hope I can handle it...
gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment