Wednesday, June 22, 2011

061911

061910
The day we start to hold each other's hand....=)
time flies, and now...
it's 061911....^^V
going out with D on tat day...watch "Green Lantern" Maxx 3D in TS...
Thanks D for spent his whole day with me...:)

My present to him for 1 year anniversary...
Man Purse from SEED...Hope he like it la..haha

and also my UGLY comic...><"
It's about our story...
like what is the most funny case that happen in 1 year time~
how he bully me...how he treat me...and so on...xD
and guess what he give me as 1 year anniversary present??
you guys sure cant guess it correctly...
He gave me a...............
DUMPLING that made by his mum....LOL
he suppose to bring this to me last week but he keep on forget...
so end up,eat dumpling as breakfast before we go out....Hehe
Finally, ate Durian Pancake at Sweet Chat!! =D
feel wan to eat it again again and again la D...x)
After that, walk here walk there and wait for the movie to start...
Plan to go back to Pavilion but end up we stop at Lot 10 for Shabu Shabu...
hahahhaa...xD I wonder why tat side dint have MEAT...
just saw some chicken legssss....==
the rest all fishball la, vege la, seafood la...
after ate dinner, decide to go back home coz I got a test on the next day...
both of us sleep like PIG inside bus...xD
============================================
My Dear, Thanks for accompany me start from 061910 until today...
[of course, from today to nx year, nx nx year and so on...]
Thanks for willing to listen to me while I'm sad, angry and bla bla bla...
Thanks for holding my hand while we cross the road...
Thanks for putting smile on my face...
谢谢你的宽容 体谅 爱护 =)
Lots of things happen in 1 year time...
Life of 2 people...
in 1 year time become...

3 people...!! Our son- Hippo..xD
Thanks for bring Hippo to my life...I love him so much...
and of course you..hehe
Picture take on 061911...
compare this with last year picture...
Spot any differences? =)
*I know both of us had gain weight...Hahhaa
[This pic D xin ji zhong...he purposely stand behind me so that my face looks bigger..!!]
must be fair neee....so...xD

is my turn to stand behind him...xD
hahahahhahaa...laugh non stop when saw this pic...

The best gift that I receive from him...
card that I waited for 3 months time...><"
Thanks you D...Hehe...although dint hv 200 words...muahaha
D, don't know want to tell you what...
except thank you, thank you and thank you...
Hmmm...and also I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....=)

From love,
Hong~

No comments:

Post a Comment