Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exam mood=blur-ing

Mood of the day....*blur-ing*
Today's exam is so CONFUSING!
the questions set are so TRICKY!
for the 1st time, I feel that 3 hours are not enough for exam...
seriously need 1 more hour to finish it...><"
CRM, a subject that I not really understand...
totally no confidence to get an A for this paper...
OMG...=( feel so disappointed with myself...
doesn't plan well before start answer it...
doesn't think well before start writing it...
doesn't have a good time management...
and a lot a lot of doesn't...
Now just hoping that my lecturer understand what I trying to explain and what am i writing...@@
and...Don't mark dao so strict arrrrr~~~~
T___________T
feel wan to bang my face to the table after finish exam...
hahahahahha...xD
1 more paper to go...>>ES!
I already start to think what I'm going to do after the exam...
=X LOL
will fight for ES and get an A back...
as I promised my tutor that I will get an A for her...=]
gambateh all! 
and to get yourself success, think all the things in the most simple way~
LOL *ignore the rubbish*

No comments:

Post a Comment