Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sem break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright...It's Pudu...=)
Looks like airport hor? LOL
reach there half hour early and we decide to go to level 1 and sit...
[coz level 1 more cold...other level very hot...= =]
 D and his so call SON...=P
Thanks for become my "ah 4"...and acc me go there...=) *dai sek*
check the platform number and bus number at the "tv" provided...
it show my bus will stop at platform 17 and I go there and wait...
wait until 10.30am and not even 1 bus coming in...
feel weird and start to look at other platform...
and i found out that my bus stop at platform 12...==
wat the....Zzzzzz 
Luckily I able to go in the bus...if not I will complain about this!!!
coz I am so ANGRY...Ohhh....><"
 Hippo feel so excited as this is his 1st time sit bus...LOL
for the 1st time I saw D beside the road and we just wave to each other...
the aunty sit behind me saw him 1st and she told me that
"ni de bf zai wai mian kan ni le~kuai dian qu gen ta jiang bye bye"
So cute...xD
 Home sweet home...
and I able to play with my little nion again...=P
He like his new toy~ *i think* xD
 Don't emo...Nion...><"
Noona will acc you tomorrow...Heheh
decide to not going to Penang tomorrow coz I am so tired....=(
hope I won't feel regret la...^^
Start my holiday now...=)
will enjoy watch a lot of dramas...movies...and play a lot of games...
LOL....=P
D, Hippo and I miss you so much...
hope u will miss us too...xD Heheh
*although I know you will*
*qin yi ge~*

No comments:

Post a Comment