Tuesday, April 19, 2011

another 19...=)

=19/4/11=
Happy 10 months Dear...=)
going to MidValley with him..
and we watched 2 movies in a day...xD
Limitness + Source code...
eat sushi king as lunch...[count as lunch I think]
seriously, this is my 1st time to go into sushi king and eat some sushi...=X
*shy* ><"
sushi quite ok...LOL I not dare to eat those "uncooked" fish...
Heheh...
after watch movie, go pet shop and buy something for my lover...
xD I mean Onion zai...
miss him a lot and I going to see him tomorrow...^^
Our watch...=) 
someone keep bully me today...=(
since morning til the night...
feel so angry this morning when he purposely don't wan wear the shirt that i buy...
but when saw he keep laughing at there...LOL
Can't even scold him...coz he make me laugh too...
LOL...swt right? Don't know why...
maybe it's power of love...*shy* hehe~
LOL
big head photo...xD
I do enjoy going out vf you D...
you brings a lot of fun to me...hehehehe...
10 months dy....appreciate all the things that u done to me...
[bully la...perli la...love la..watever...]
Hahahaha....=)
going back hometown tomorrow, and I know you are very HAPPY with that...
you are like "Oh....FINALLY~~"xD
enjoy your time vf your WY...but don't too enjoy dao forget jor me...><"
I will miss you when I not beside you...
Hippo too....=( 
Love you...
Muacksssss...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment